When posting MAPCODE on printed materials or websites, please refer to our Posting Policy below. We would appreciate if you could follow our Posting Policy and use MAPCODE properly.
＜In the case of 4 colors used for the logo＞Background color: Y 100%
＜In the case of 1 color used for the logo＞
- When posting MAPCODE on printed materials or websites, please add the logo of MAPCODE to them.
- We have two types of logos (long / short). Please choose one of them in accordance with your use.
- Here is the information about the color of the logo.
Character・Ruled line: K 100%
In alphabets: MAPCODE (half-width or full-width)
In the case that you need to mention “high resolution extension”, please refer to the notations below.
In Japanese: マップコード HR
In alphabets: MAPCODE-HR (half-width or full-width)
3.Posting in the car navigation system
- Put the logo of MAPCODE on the screen of the car navigation system where MAPCODE is entered. However, this might not be applied to the case that it is impossible to secure enough space for the logo.
- If you make your car navigation system compatible with high-resolution extension (“* 36” in “17586184 * 36”), be sure to equip a function with your system that allows users to enter “*”
4.Posting of map codes on printed materials, websites, and other electronic media
- When posting MAPCODE, normally put the logo on the same page as the target information (article). In that case, place the logo on the left side.
- In the case that the logo cannot be placed, you can write the word “MAPCODE” in letters at the left or upper end of MAPCODE number.
- It is recommended to insert a half-width space between zone, block and unit.
- Please add the wording about the registered trademark below to the materials, websites and media.
In Japanese : 「マップコード」および「MAPCODE」は(株)デンソーの登録商標です。
In other languages: “マップコード” and “MAPCODE” are registered trademarks of DENSO Corporation.
To download the logo, please click on the link below after reading and agreeing with items 1 to 4 above.
Agree ⇒ >> Download from here